1. Do not let offspring put die/dice in their mouths to teeth. It is a choking hazard. Worse, they will break the die up. True story.
2. Do not let offspring chew on the covers. This offends adult friends and they howl scaring the offspring.
3. Do not let the offspring sample the beverage on the table. We all know they shouldn’t mix their drinks.
4. Do not blame the offspring for foul smells. It is your friend trying to look cool.
5. Foul smells from offspring. Use the smells to enhance demon characters in play.
6. Teach offspring that epic gaming music is a signal for a nap.
7. Make up new rules on the spot for offspring to follow in gaming. Teach them young.
8. Buy them their own gaming supplies. Light sabers can be used for nightlights. Plushy gaming toys for decoration. All walls should be covered in gaming decals. Book shelves must contain all music, games, videos, movies, and books that any future gaming offspring will need.
9. Trick out stroller for the noob gaming offspring. Have some class parents.
Article for Dwarven Tavern author by Dr. Lisa Goins. Dr. Goins is the co-author of "Dwarven Tavern Story Ideas and Quick Start Story Ideas". Dr. Goins new book "CEO Business Objectives: Health, Wealth, and Success" will be release in April 2015.